Thursday, July 23, 2009

To be or not to be...

What do I want to be when I grow up? First, I want to be happy. Happy with myself, my life, my job, my family and my friends. Then I'd like to be independently wealthy. What? Too superficial. I'm sure many people wish that. I'm just being honest. Money solves a lot of problems. Sure it creates some, but a lot of things can be helped by having money.
I think about people like Michael Jackson and how much he had and still couldn't have a normal life. What to you want when you can have everything you desire? I don't think I'd go out and buy just anything I could. I'd like to (of course) pay off all my debts, then spread the wealth among my family. Buy my daughter a house. Build us a bigger home where we could all live comfortably and not get in each others way. Kind of like a family compound. All living together in the same piece of land but independently. I think it could work. At least I'd like to try. Dreams...ah, they are wonderful aren't they.
Now to go and buy that lottery ticket!

No comments: