Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back to School-Sept 2010

I haven't blogged in a long time and that's ok cause I was busy with the end of school and then summer activities. I have been on FB actually of late. I find that its an easy way to keep close with family and friends near and far.
This Saturday Im having a Craft drop in day at my house and its going to be a kind of thing where people bring their objects they are working on and sit a while and just work together. I have stuff Im working on for the upcoming bazaar in November and I will be making earrings to sell. It will be from like 3 to 10:30 and there will be snacks and drinks. Im hoping to see some people that really want to keep this up and continue this event every month.
It gets lonely crafting alone all the time, and although I wouldnt want someone always by my side, it is nice to have someone there to talk to...

I've been asked by Julia Taylor to put a link to a screen capture type program in my blog so here goes. Im just going to post the whole email link. I hope its something you can use.
Let me know how it works. Ok guys...see you next time. XO Cat




Here is the link:

http://www.digeus.com/products/snapit/snapit_screen_capture_3_5.html"

It is a very convenient tool for bloggers. When you write posts on your blog you need to capture and crop images from different sources - this tool is for you.

- Supports hotkeys, auto-saving, clipboard

- Automatically copies screenshots to the clipboard

- Tracks capture history, auto-saves captured images

- Saves files in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF formats

- Auto-names captured images

Feel free to get information about product here:

http://www.digeus.com/products/snapit/snapit_screen_capture_3_5.html



No comments: