Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year....new things!

First of all I've changed the name of my blog to reflect the changes I hope to make. I want to focus more on crafting and the things I do to soothe the creative beast in me.

Friday I got my sewing machines out and actually started sewing. Im making a fleece blanket, I serged the edges and even rounded them! I took some of the fabric and am going to make a scarf with crocheted edges and a fleece hat for my grand-daughter Isabella. I found a pattern (http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/fleece-hat-660756/) I want to make a fleece hat like seen above but will make the top part spiky.  The blanket is done and the scarf I'm currently working on and will post pictures later!

I also do jewelry making and have so very much left over stuff that didn't sell at the bazaars I did so that I think I will have to see if I can sell some on Etsy or maybe take some to a consignment shop. Either way I have several hand made watches, earrings, necklace sets, bracelet sets that I would like to sell. I will post pictures later of all my jewelry that is available.

So...happy new year to anyone reading this. Hope this year brings you many creative outlets!



No comments: